Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Read those interesting current legal issues

We should not be satisfy with learning just from a book especially something concerning law because legal issues changes as the society and time changes. This is the reason why I require you to do your homework.

I have the impression that you should at least spend 5 hours each week studying or doing homework for this class. I hope I was not asking too much. Reading 2 articles and write up 2 pages summaries should not be too time consuming.

And I know you guys like to bargain, so lets make it official. It is on Letter size paper, single space, 12 point Time Roman, 1" space on top, bottom, left, and right margin. Text align left, 5 characters indent .... let me know if you still want to be more specific.

By the way, I would rather you emphasis the content of your summary than the number of words you write.

No comments:

Post a Comment